Google My Business is almost always the most neglected social platform…
but with a little effort, it can be a powerful tool for marketing and online visibility.
Wait… Google My Business is a social platform?
Yup and it is quite possibly the most important platform for local business.
You need to be here or you’re leaving visibility, web traffic (and straight up cash) on the table.
Post, share offers and events and show up on Google Maps — it’s easier than you think.
Here’s how to start:
– Google: your business name
See a listing? Claim it
Don’t see a listing? Create one.
– Once you’re listed, verify your address
(don’t worry, you can hide it once it’s verified and simply add a service zone for Maps)
– Add photos regularly, the more you post the higher you show up on Google Maps results.
(PS. we get a staggering 80% of our leads from Maps)
– Add posts regularly as they expire after 7 days, or after the event date if you post as an event.
Why you need a Google My Business listing:
– Increased keyword search visibility on Google Maps
– Improved overall SEO
– Targetted local web traffic who are searching for exactly what you offer
– Complete control over what people see when they search for you on Google
What are you waiting for?
You can DIY, if you feel up to it, or let’s chat about how we can get Google, Google My Business and Google Maps working hard for your business. This is non-negotiable. You need to be here.